Mother's Day
We took Jack to Kotta Sushi Lounge and he decided to give us a great shot of his bottom two teeth after dinner! He ate rice with chopsticks...with our assistance of course:)
Nana and Grandpa came all the way from Lincoln, Nebraska to see him!
He had his first fever....turned out to be seasonal allergies.
Our friends Jeremy and Lindsay invited us over for a barbecue and I couldn't resist letting him get in the pool....so we wrapped up his cast....don't tell Dr. C!!!
Jack has been very busy lately! He went to the Dallas zoo with Mackenzie (although I don't necessarily recommend the Dallas zoo...half the exhibits were empty), his grandparents from Nebraska came to visit, he started picking up his own food/snacks and putting them in his mouth which is a nice break, he started climbing the walls of his crib even with a broken arm, he had his first "sickness" aka seasonal allergies, and he went swimming at Mackenzie's house. He gets his cast off Thursday at 8 a.m. thank the good Lord!!!!! He's done really well with it but I'm just exhausted from how high maintenance it has been as far as not getting his arm wet, putting shirts on him, the hot weather, etc.
We took Jack to Kotta Sushi Lounge and he decided to give us a great shot of his bottom two teeth after dinner! He ate rice with chopsticks...with our assistance of course:)
Nana and Grandpa came all the way from Lincoln, Nebraska to see him!
He had his first fever....turned out to be seasonal allergies.
Our friends Jeremy and Lindsay invited us over for a barbecue and I couldn't resist letting him get in the pool....so we wrapped up his cast....don't tell Dr. C!!!
Jack has been very busy lately! He went to the Dallas zoo with Mackenzie (although I don't necessarily recommend the Dallas zoo...half the exhibits were empty), his grandparents from Nebraska came to visit, he started picking up his own food/snacks and putting them in his mouth which is a nice break, he started climbing the walls of his crib even with a broken arm, he had his first "sickness" aka seasonal allergies, and he went swimming at Mackenzie's house. He gets his cast off Thursday at 8 a.m. thank the good Lord!!!!! He's done really well with it but I'm just exhausted from how high maintenance it has been as far as not getting his arm wet, putting shirts on him, the hot weather, etc. Some of you know we took a prep for parenting class and Jack responded great to the schedule so we are now in the toddler prep class. It's on Sunday evenings and we have our second class tomorrow so we don't know much yet:) This past week we started "pack in play time". He does about 20-30 minutes at a time right now which I am so thankful for! Erik decided this past week that his pacifier was surely a "sleep prop" so no more pacifier when he goes down for naps or bedtime. All good except guess who has to listen to him cry during the day? Me. It only took 2 days for him to self sooth without his paci and go right down but it was difficult to listen to him cry it out again...I thought we were done with that? I must say in Erik's defense, Jack has slept like a ROCK without his paci. He hardly makes a noise from 7-7.
We'll post some pictures on Thursday after his little cast gets taken off! I'm couting down the days!!!
We'll post some pictures on Thursday after his little cast gets taken off! I'm couting down the days!!!
2 comments:
We had to regroup and do some changing.
Will chat again.
Grandpa Erv
Look at his cute little mohawk!
Post a Comment