We traveled to Lincoln, Nebraska (where Erik grew up) over the holiday weekend to be a part of Leif's (Erik's brother) wedding. We stayed with Erik's grandparents and they adored little Jack. They had so much energy to chase him around! He loved showing off his walking abilities to everyone and I was so thankful that there were plenty of helpers so I didn't have to chase him around all day! He loved having an audience of more than just Erik and me...he is quite the ham. He entertained everyone with his cheeseball smiles and saying "hey" or "hi" with anyone who would make eye contact with him! He would go to anyone and everyone that would let him walk around. One day we took Jack to Memorial Stadium where the Huskers play football and of course I couldn't be on the field without a little competition so Erik and I raced...only I was in a skirt and heels...so I ran barefoot:) We tied by the way. Then we threw the football around a little! It was so fun! I don't know if Jack will be a Husker someday because Mack Brown is already sending him letters:) but he sure looks good in the little red uniform! Enjoy the photos from the weekend! Sorry, there are a lot.
p.s.- for all of you who always ask where Jack gets his blonde hair......check out Erik's side of the family and you won't question where he came from anymore!
p.s.- for all of you who always ask where Jack gets his blonde hair......check out Erik's side of the family and you won't question where he came from anymore!
Jack's first 4th of July
Before the wedding
Jack and his aunt Krystal
cutie little boy at the wedding
Jack with his uncle Leif (the groom)
Jack's first wedding rehearsal
since we were in Nebraska, we thought it was only fitting that we let our son chew on a good ol' pork rib
Jack LOVES his great grandpa!
me with my new sister in law
I came straight from the bridal brunch to meet up with my boys at Memorial Stadium
blue, 42, down, set, hike!
4 generations of the family in the Husker endzone


8 comments:
Jerica, what is your secret to looking so cute?
REALLY! Jack should be ashamed being cuter than the bride!
i love the pic of jack and his great grandfather playing on the floor. so sweet!
Looks like you had a great time! Love Jack and the helmet pic! He's a cutie!
y'all have such a beautiful family! how did you get to go onto the huskers' field? who do you know? so fun! jack definitely looks like the cutest little football player i've ever seen! and... if he's going pro, he can definitely marry emma kate! haha... he's got our approval! :-)
love you guys!
call us soon so we can hang out. :-)
LOVE the picture of him with the football and helmet!!!!!!! TOO CUTE!
Love the picture of Jack and the Nebraska stuff! Definitely one to frame! Hope all is well!
I think Jack is headed for the pros! Could he be any cuter?
Post a Comment