(sorry for the lighting we are obviously not photographers!)
After much debate Erik and I finally decided on a name...Erik ended up picking his first name and we both decided on a middle name. This past week we got take a look at Jacob Andrew Olson in a 3d/4d sonogram and his little face is so cute and "squishy" looking:) That makes me really excited for squeezing his little cheeks! Everything measured great and in fact he was measuring a few days ahead which is MUCH bigger than Jack ever measured. The sonographer estimated his weight to be 3 lbs now. Everything was good except my iron count which was at an all time low so I'm doubling up on my iron supplement....I'm taking a pill at every meal now which isn't fun but anything to keep baby Jacob healthy.
After much debate Erik and I finally decided on a name...Erik ended up picking his first name and we both decided on a middle name. This past week we got take a look at Jacob Andrew Olson in a 3d/4d sonogram and his little face is so cute and "squishy" looking:) That makes me really excited for squeezing his little cheeks! Everything measured great and in fact he was measuring a few days ahead which is MUCH bigger than Jack ever measured. The sonographer estimated his weight to be 3 lbs now. Everything was good except my iron count which was at an all time low so I'm doubling up on my iron supplement....I'm taking a pill at every meal now which isn't fun but anything to keep baby Jacob healthy.
5 comments:
i love the name! so does pierce jacob!
love the name! :)
Great name!! Jake and Jack! :) I know, I know... it's Jacob! You look great... I love those pants... you are such a stylish preggo! Congrats on the good report!
I love the name choice! I've been wondering since we last talked what the final decicion would be.
Miss you!
LOVE the name and you look so cute!!!!
Post a Comment