Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcomed change

Since I don't see 93% of my family/friends on a regular basis....I just thought you should know I had my hair cut 8 inches last week. I've had long hair my whole life and decided for a welcomed change. I'm sure I'll grow it back because short hair gives me 'fat face' (girls you know what I mean) but for now I'm enjoying the low maintenance of short hair. Kind of fun.


10 comments:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

SOOOO cute! You are silly about the fat face thing... because you look awesome! I love it! Also... where did you get Jack's cute shirt that he wore to Sesame Street Live?

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I LOVE IT! Actually, I feel the opposite about hair- I think that short hair is flattering on a face and long hair gives me fat face! It looks terrific.

william and brittany said...

your haircut is PRESH!!!

Lindsay said...

I love it and don't see the fat face at all!! So cute!!

Daniel and Ashleigh Hansberger said...

Love it!! Can't wait to see you and the boys Monday!

Janae Gibson said...

Oh my word--I LOVE your hair short!!!

Ashley said...

LOVE the hair! Looks great on you!!

Kampen Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The McAdams' Family said...

Cute! i love it!