Jerica, I met both of your brothers at church in Stephenville on Easter. I think your grandfather was preaching. He was really, really good! ANyway, it was good to meet some of your family. I hope you are doing well. Your boys are so cute!Sally
That's hilarious! I hope you wrote that down somewhere. You'll need to remind him of his sweet ummm...compliment(?) when he's older:)
bahaha! this made me laugh out loud. :) too cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jerica, I met both of your brothers at church in Stephenville on Easter. I think your grandfather was preaching. He was really, really good! ANyway, it was good to meet some of your family. I hope you are doing well. Your boys are so cute!
Sally
That's hilarious! I hope you wrote that down somewhere. You'll need to remind him of his sweet ummm...compliment(?) when he's older:)
bahaha!
this made me laugh out loud. :) too cute.
Post a Comment