This Friday we will be going back to the north Dallas area to stay for about 10 days!!!! I am SO SO SO excited...mainly to see friends/family and catch up. But there is a big part of me that is super excited to be back in a place where there are ENDLESS amounts of activities for kids and maybe a little bit of shopping for me:) This month will be a year since we moved and I will definitely do a posting about the year in review. But for now, we will enjoy seeing familiar faces in familiar places:) Here are some pictures of some of the things we miss the most. These kids have gotten so much bigger in the past year and some (most) of them have a sibling or sibling on the way:) Can't wait to see as many of you as possible!!!!








2 comments:
can't wait to see you!
I can't believe it's been a year and that our kids were that little once...well...Mackenzie was more chunky than little:) Can't wait to see you guys!!! We're not making any plans next week except to hang out with y'all!!!
Post a Comment