Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Changes


Among all the things we have going on right now with Erik finishing school THIS THURSDAY, we have experienced some other changes in our lives! My "baby" boy Jacob is potty trained which means for the first time in almost 4 years I do not have to change diapers!!! As much as my boys keep me on my toes all day, I have to say I am very blessed in the potty training area. Jack woke up one day around 23 months and told me he had to go potty and never had one accident after that. For the past couple weeks, Jacob has been wanting to go on the big boy potty but I have been avoiding it because I thought I wasn't ready for my baby to be potty trained! I honestly thought he would be very challenging to potty train and lo and behold he potty trained himself like his big brother. We have our issues in the Olson house but fortunately potty training is not one of them. I no longer have babies in my house! We are entering a new phase in our lives for sure! Another minor change is that Jacob no longer has his pacifier which a miracle in itself...he LOVED his "bebe".

1 comment:

Wynne Elder said...

thanks for your comment on my blog today - it's nice to know others are in the same boat as me and we can encourage each other and learn from each other. god is for sure working on my heart. now it's time to just live it day to day. i've loved watching your precious boys grow up!