Sunday, December 2, 2007

P1 from Day 1


So I can't take credit for the title of this posting. Erik thought of the clever words. For those of you who do not know...a "P1" is someone who listens to Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket. Jack has been listening to the ticket, specifically Bob and Dan's Bad Radio 12-3, since he was in my tummy. I hate to admit it but sometimes during the day I mute the t.v. and turn on the radio to listen to Norm Hitzges 10-12 and Bad Radio 12-3 with Jack. Yes, I'm a sports fan. Well this past week Bob and Dan were doing a road show in Little Elm on Friday which is pretty close to Frisco and I try to take Jack on at least one outing every day soooo what did I do? Yes. I took Jack to this "undisclosed location" to see Bob and Dan:) They loved him! They couldn't believe that a mom would actually do such a thing but they were flattered nonetheless. I was definitely the only girl there with the exception of the ticket chicks who were very nice by the way. After Bob and Dan got over the initial shock of a girl bringing her 2 month old son to see them, they were very interested in Jack. During one of their breaks they were asking how old he was and Bob was even playing with him a little. I asked if I could get a picture and they put Jack and me right in between them and put their arms around us like we were family. They were SO nice. I called Erik to tell him about this and he was so proud that his son met the Bad Radio guys! I posted the picture of Dan, Bob, Jack, and me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Too fun! You're an awesome mom :)

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You crack me up.