Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pfizer free

After many months on maternity leave I am officially entering into "early retirement" from pharmaceutical sales. I like to think of it as a career transition:) They keep you on unpaid leave for a few months after you deliver which has turned out great because I have been able to keep the Pfizer goods a little longer....computer, car, AMEX, etc...but now, it is officially time to cut all ties with father Pfizer. Pfizer has been so good to us and I loved pharma sales but I really LOVE being home with Jack:) I leave behind Celebrex, Lyrica (an amazing drug), and Aricept (for Alzheimer's).
We have replaced the Pfizer vehicle but we have yet to get a new computer for me to use during the day so Erik has been bringing his work laptop home for me to use every few days. I have so many new pictures of Jack at the arboretum, Jack hunting Easter eggs, Jack sitting up, and Jack up on all fours about to crawl!!! I will post all these photos as soon as I get up and running again.
Sorry for the boring posts....pictures coming again soon!!!

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Hey! Go, you, full-time mom!

Missy Rooney said...

Can't wait to see all the new pictures! A lot to sacrafice but totally worth it :)