a few minutes old
It is very hard to believe that Jack is already 6 months old. The past few weeks have been monumental for Jack. He said "momma", got 2 bottom teeth, eaten baby food, drank juice from his sippy cup, walked all over the house in his walker, demolished several biter biscuits, and saw Dr. G for his 6 month well-check.
I love waking up each day with the excitement what Jack might decide to do today! His weight is still around the 50th% but his height went from the 25th-50th% to 80th% in the last 2 months. He definitely hit a growth spurt!
Here is a typical day for Jack.
7:00am wake up, eat, play
9:00am nap
11:00am wake up, eat, play
1:00pm nap
3 or 3:30pm wake up, eat, play
6:00pm eat, bath
7-7:30pm GOODNIGHT:)

5 comments:
Holy cow, what a good napper/sleeper!
That's a beautiful schedule and I know Jack is a happy baby for it! Wait until #2 comes along....the schedule gets harder to keep:) Can you believe our babies are 6-months-old????
what a big boy! can't believe he's already 6 months old!
precious! I love your story of him saying mama on the monitor!!
Your little man is way too cute!!! Sounds like he's a really good baby, I hope he continues to sleep that well for you as he continues to grow!!! I always enjoy looking at his cute pictures:)
Post a Comment