We are back from Seattle and it was wonderful! Jack was well taken care of and we only called twice a day to make sure they didn't have any questions. We relaxed, did a half day at the spa, ate the most yummy food, shopped, and saw the city. Our hotel sat right on top of the largest Whole Foods in the country and we pretty much ate breakfast there every morning and it was WONDERFUL...the most fresh ingredients ever. There is something about getting a lot of rain that makes the produce taste so great. Needless to say, everywhere we went, the food was amazing. It actually never rained while we were there which is strange for Seattle. It was sunny and 62 pretty much the entire time! We were ready to come home and see our little snack pack! Apparently while we were gone he would walk into our room and say "dada" and "jerica"...yes that's right...he will not say mama but he will say a 3 syllable word "Jerica"!!! Weird huh? We'll have to work on that because I'm not into my son calling me by my first name. Erik and I enjoyed just hanging out with each other for a few days and we both came home so refreshed! Jack is doing so many new things so I'll do another post soon. He turns ONE on Thursday and I am in disbelief....the year went by SOOO fast.
Enjoy some pictures from the last few weeks!

The kiddos at the Arboretum, it was "Momma Bears" day so we dressed them in their green and gold!

Brady and Jack....look at Brady's BIG smile!

teething together...

Jack and me

He was completely out before we even left the parking lot.

Jack and dad at lunch last week

The balloon festival

Erik and I in Seattle at the Chateau Ste. Michelle winery

One of the most beautiful places in Seattle...Snoqualmie Falls
6 comments:
I didn't know Jack's birthday is Oct. 2nd...Hannah and Mallorie's is the 3rd. This is the busiest month for bdays. Glad to see you guys had a good time on your trip, sometimes it's nice to have some alone time! Hope you all have a great time on Jack's birthday.
Glad you and Erik had a good time! Seattle looks like a fun place to go! :)
Jack is beginning to look more like a little boy and not a baby. NOW THAT IS SAD!
Happy 1st Bday Jack!!
cant wait to see you tomorrow!!!
It looks like ya'll had so much fun in Seattle! I've only been once but Matt goes there often for work and desperately wants us to take a trip up there together. I can NOT believe Jack turns ONE on Thursday! Oh my goodness! He's such a big boy...and so adorable!
Post a Comment