After lots of family in town and many birthday festivities the weekend is finally coming to a close! Jack definitely knew something was special and since we've been back from Seattle he's a different kid. Waving, clapping, talking in jibberish sentences, repeating EVERYTHING, and even running. Wow...it's like he turned one and now he's officially a toddler and not an infant. People ask us if we are surprised he's already one and honestly he was one month going on one...he never wanted to be an infant...so it's not too surprising. Anyway, we still some family staying with us so I don't have much time to give a lot of details but here are some pictures of Jack's long birthday weekend. He turned ONE on Thursday, October 2nd.
The cake...Jack wan't very interested in it...he hardly touched his smash cake
Jack and all his living great grandparents
Jack tackling uncle pop
All the boy great grand children... Zane, Jaden, Jack, and Cruz
It's my birthday today????
Opening presents at daddy's office
I love grandpa!
Family dinner time
Checking out a few new toys before bed
8 comments:
I am SO sad we missed it! Missy told me how cute everything was!! We have a present for him too!! See you Wednesday!
Happy Birthday Jack!!! I love all the pics ... and his cake was adorable!!
Happy Birthday Jack! You are such a big boy...Happy BIRTHday Jack's mom. I've always thought moms should be celebrated on kids birthdays too since they do a lot of work on that day! :) His cake is too cute!!! EJW
everything was perfect, jerica! everyone seemed to have a really great time. and it was fun meeting your family. i'm sorry we missed the cake part... ya know, emma wasn't interested in it last year either. i think they're not used to the feel of it, and it's SO much sugar! she loved it this year, though! :-) i have a favor for jack... we should get together soon! :-) i hope you and erik had fun celebrating your boy. congratulations!! this next year will be even MORE fun!!! :-) love you guys!
I LOVE that cake!!!
Such a big boy!! Glad we could celebrate w/ y'all! The cake was too cute & delicious!
I can't believe how big he's gotten! I can't believe he's 1 and it's been a year since we've seen you guys! Check out my blog to see pictures of Collin & Bailey: isaiah5911.blogspot.com You won't believe how big Collin is! Miss you guys!
Jerica! Your blog is so cute! My sister takes my niece to the Willow Bend play area, too! Jack is amazing and super cute! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment