Since we had both sides of our family in town for Jack's birthday weekend we decided to let our families know that we are expecting baby #2 while they were all here to celebrate with us! Baby #2 is due in late April which makes me 13 weeks right now. We had our 12 week perinatology screen this past week and we took a good long look at our growing baby and everything measured healthy and normal. Dr. A thought it looked like another boy but we'll confirm in a few more weeks as our regular OB was quick to remind us of our experience with thinking Jack was a girl for 4 weeks! So far I've been feeling great with the exception of 1 experience with nausea. I wanted to include a few pics of our little man during the Texas/OU weekend and it's clear where our loyalties lie on Saturdays!!!!! HOOK EM HORNS!!!

TOUCHDOWN TEXAS!!!! He would get so excited when the Horns scored:)

Jack and Mackenzie....I could handle two kids right??? :)

Jack riding his 4 wheeler during halftime

After the game, we took Jack to Dr. Pepper Ballpark for their 1st Annual Frisco Roughrider Pumpkin Patch. Erik was excited for free Brats and Dr. Pepper products! Of course we still had to support the horns and make sure any remaining OU fans were reminded of the score:)

24 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
yay! we can't wait to meet little baby olson... and see if you can finally get some use out of all emma kate's sweet baby clothes! :-)
That's awesome!!!! I thought I just saw you and who could tell???...you aren't showing...are you!?! Congratulations Olson Team!
I am so excited as you know! :) Jack and Blake can talk about being big bros ... so fun. Hope to see you guys soon!!
Love it!!
AAAAAAHHHH I had to do a double take when I read the header of your post! Congratulations!!! Thats so exciting! You are going to be so great with 2 kids!!
Congrats Jerica!! How wonderful :)
Congratulations!! How exciting!!
congrats girl! we need to catch up soon!
jerica! congrats on baby #2! what a cute mommy you are!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Super excited for you guys!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whoa, we are so close! I cannot wait! When is your due date?
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations!! I'm glad to have another prego buddy!
Yay, glad to be preggers with ya! I hope everything continues to go well for you, you're going to love having two kids. It's actually a lot of fun. Tell your momma hi & I'll keep my fingers crossed for the nausea to stay away!
Woohoo for another one on the Olson Team!!
Congrats, Olson's! We are so happy for you guys! Praying for a safe & healthy pregnancy!
Congrats!!!! That is soo exciting! :) You will be a great mom with two little ones!
Congratulations guys! How exciting! ~Steph
i am soooo thrilled for you. i have been meaning to email or call you to congratulate you!!! you were prego at dinner at on the border weren't you!?!?! i can't wait to find out what you are having!! so fun! jack is going to be a great big brother!!!
Congrats! Two is such and EXCITING ADVENTURE! Congrats! We miss you guys. Jack is growing so fast and he's SO CUTE! Oh, by the way, did is say CONGRATS?!
Jerica-
Congratulations!!! I am so excited you found my blog now I can keep up with you and your sweet family! Love, Melissa
Yea! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment