Jack has started saying the cutest things about his baby brother. He cannot stand to hear the baby cry and he looks at me like "turn that thing down"!!! When Jacob goes down for naps Jack says "night night, butter":) Here are some pictures from our week.

We had a showing this week and so I loaded the boys up in the stroller to get out of the house. They look so beat! It was so hot outside and it was during naptime so overall it was not pleasant!

I brought the monitor outside and set out Jack's water toys so he could play while Jacob napped.

Jack and mommy time was so fun!

Sweet innocent face before his 2 week newborn screen. Poor thing has no idea his little heel is about to be pricked. Thank you, Lindsay and Mackenzie, for letting Jack come over and play so I didn't have to brave Plano Presby with 2 little ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment