Wednesday, May 20, 2009

While daddy's away...

The last couple of weeks have been exhausting but filled with fun and friends. I appreciate all the people who have invited Jack over to play, brought a meal, or called to see how we are doing. Erik found us a house in Edmond that we are going to lease for a few months so I can get up there and start our house hunt. We scheduled the movers for June 13 so at least I know we'll all be together again soon! We haven't sold our house yet but hopefully something will happen with that soon, too.
Here are some pictures of our time without dad...

"I know I'm the youngest but I'm still #1!"
Jack made the funniest, most serious face stopped at a red light on the way to MDO...he looks so old!


Jack tried to go to "Homa" (Oklahoma) in Erik's suitcase.

Jacob had a little playdate (sleep date) with his friend Garrett who was born a few hours after him. Same birthday 4-20-09.

We've been working on the "sprinkler" dance move..he almost has it down!

Colin and his mommy came over to hold Jacob and bring dinner. Jack and Colin ended up playing in the water and eating popsicles together.

Jacob sleeping while the girls play. Isn't this so typical? Guys nap while girls chatter:)

Mackenzie and Jack had the best time playing at the park

Since our house is on the market I'm a full time mom and part time janitor...luckily Jack helps me a little:)









2 comments:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

He looks SUPER old in the car seat pic! Oh my goodness... I love his hair! And yes... my child is chunk of all chunks!! I can't even imagine when we have to start buying food... right now eating is free! :) You look fabulous and your boys look like they are well taken care of... you are doing a great job solo!! Hang in there!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

you & your boys look great!!!!