We are moved in and getting settled in our new house. Since we built our first house we were a little nervous about buying an older home and we LOVE it. The rooms are large, the landscaping is established, the trees are huge, the laundry chute is very practical, and the intercom system is so fun to use! We play radio and talk to each other throughout the house:) The people who lived here before us lived here 20 yrs and raised 4 kids here. We aren't even close to being totally unpacked but I'll leave you with pics of the rooms closest to being done.








verrry messy and unorganized play room
10 comments:
What a great house!! I love all the dark wood!! Congrats on your new home! :)
Love it Jerica! Looks like your little guys will have tons of room to run and play. I think that even if I built a house I would want a butler's pantry. I keep seeing them and think they look so practical.
Congrats on your beautiful house!
It's looking good! We loved playing in the laundry chute growing up, so get ready!
yay for your own space! :) its wonderful! looks really great so far. can't wait to see more pictures... and THEN see it in person! :) hopefully soon!!!
I love the house! It looks very homey!
Wow, you have gotten a lot dome!!
Amanda
House looks awesome! I love houses that are a little older with a lot of character! Your touches will look awesome in the house!
LOVE all your fall decor!!!!! Great job!!! :) Miss you!
Awesome! I love it!
Post a Comment