Wednesday, October 28, 2009

closing

We had our final walk through last night and we are scheduled to close today at 4. I'm so excited to see things that have been in boxes since last February and actually have a place to put them. This sounds a bit materialistic, I know, but it's not just the "stuff" I've missed...I've just missed having the ability to make my house a home...decorate...cook and have enough dishes to invite people over...you know...mom stuff I suppose...so excited for this weekend...

Hobby Lobby + Jerica = BFF

finally.

2 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

yay! so exciting. :) have fun at hobby lobby... and i can't wait to see the cute and SUPER CREATIVE decor in the boys' rooms! :) love you friend!

Daniel and Ashleigh Hansberger said...

Where did you end up finding a house? We are looking to move closer into Edmond this spring! We should have lunch sometime next week.