

Since we don't know a lot of people here yet we had an intimate gathering for Jack's john deere birthday party. A few friends from Jack's mdo along with some family came over to celebrate. Jack got lots of fun things but Erik and I got him his peg perego john deere gator, nana and grandpa got him a cool comfy chair, and granna got him a bike and a tractor. He woke up on his birthday and he came into the living room where Erik had blown up tons of balloons which Jack loved! His favorite thing about his birthday was having people sing to him...he loved the birthday song!
5 comments:
Great JD party! So cute! I know he loved it all and wish we all could have been there to celebrate! Can't believe all that he is doing now. He is one smart cookie!
Is it bad that the first thing I noticed in your pic was the beverage dispencer? Lol.
He's so precious, and it's good to hear he had such a happy birthday!
Sweet post below (about Jack being 2). And AWESOME PARTY! Your table spread is so cute!
Wow--girl you really know how to decorate for a party! I wish I had that gene! I can't believe that Jack is already 2?!? Hope to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!
Happy Birthday Jack!!! We will have to celebrate together when you come back to Texas!
Post a Comment