I've come to realize that I'm fighting a losing battle when it comes to taking pictures and I don't see it getting better any time soon. 1 mom trying to get 3 boys to cooperate with a photo session= lots of bribery that mostly has to do with food. I've also come to realize that I never end up looking good in any of the family pictures because by that time I'm sweating and exhausted from trying to get the boys to cooperate. Whew. I don't have all the pictures yet but Amy has sent me some of them!
www.amycophotography.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Jerica, I know exactly how you feel! We just took Mason's 6 month/family photos the other day...and it wasn't fun trying to wrangle Braeden. :)
Cute family pictures!!
such cute family photos! your boys are so sweet. i am glad you found encouragement from my post about midland. it takes a while -but once it feels like home it's so nice. I know, being in texas is nice - but we are still 5 hours from anything! have a good week girl!
Post a Comment