Friday, April 8, 2011

Sentimental

This weekend we are going to Frisco to take care of some business with our house. The person that has leased it for almost 2 years now is moving out and the property management company is bringing new tenants. This will be my FIRST time to see the inside of the house in almost 2 years! It will be an emotional weekend I'm sure. I've tried to move on and not look back but when you have so many good memories in a place it's hard not to think back. Several people have asked us if we were to move back to the Dallas area would we just move back in to our old house and the answer is no. We are only hanging on to it because we are waiting for the right time to sell which may not be until at least next year. Since moving Erik and I have both referred to the Dallas area as "home" for us probably because of the friends/family we have there. This morning I allowed myself to go back and look at pictures and while it makes me a little sad I also get excited for the possibility that we could be in the area again someday!!! I also promised that I would never take having good friends/family nearby for granted again!!!! To say that WE MISS YOU would be an understatement.

All these babies are now the older sibling!
Definitely miss having a neighborhood pool!
Cute little Sydney.
with friends before we moved...Jacob was a few weeks old
FUN memories of my little Jack at our old house:)
Our house during one of the few snows we had while we lived there.

And I'll stop there or it could get out of hand;)

1 comment:

Kampen Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how little all of our babies were at one time! Those moments seem like years ago and at the same time seem like just yesterday. How sad that time is going by so fast!! Hope you guys had a good trip down here. I'm sad that I missed y'all! Let me know when you're going to be in town next and we'll get together!!