Tuesday, April 5, 2011

That time of year...

In all the chaos that is going on in our lives with Erik finishing school, house projects, Jack's soccer, and re-leasing our house in Frisco....I am especially excited for our family trip to the beach. We usually go toward the end of summer but not knowing exactly what our schedule will be July or August we decided to go early. Erik has one more week long break from school before he's totally finished in June. During that week Erik and I have decided to take our talents back to southwest Florida (sorry I couldn't resist the Lebron phrase) and hang out in Clearwater Beach the first week of May. We love the white sand, shallow water perfect for kids, and walkable shops/restaurants. It will be so nice to put everything aside and hang out with our boys in their favorite environment---the beach!!!

No comments: