Sunday, January 27, 2008

A "Beary" Busy Weekend

Erik and Jack on campus














The bear pit














Can I go home with Jimmy and Stephanie please?















During pregame warmups














You guys go on, I think I'll hang out here for a while:)














Please don't show this to my future wife!



















Daddy took me to the Original Pancake House before work!






































We had a busy weekend filled with seeing friends and taking Jack to visit Baylor for the first time. On Friday some friends of mine from Baylor were in town so Jack and I met them at Northpark for lunch and shopping. I think they bought Jack something at every store we went in! We left the mall with 4 bags and nothing in them was for me if that tells you anything:)

On Saturday we went to Waco to visit Jack's uncles Jeremy and Josh at Baylor. We also planned on going to the mens basketball game vs OU. After the game started Jack cried everytime Baylor scored and we are hoping it is because the crowd was too loud for him and not because he was cheering for OU :) We left the game in the first half and went to Jeremy and Josh's house to watch it on TV. It was wonderful to walk Jack around the campus we love so much and to remember our days at good ol' Baylor!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So cute! I love that he is wearing that shirt! It looks like he loved Baylor...you should start paying his tuition already. I hope ya'll had a fun trip. Let's talk soon.