
I'm scared to even post this for fear of how long this streak will last but I feel I must or we may not get a chance to brag on our alma mater in the "sports" category for a while! How 'bout them bears? Yes, it's basketball and not football....but at least it's a MENS team!!! We didn't listen to the first half of the game because the CSTV station announcers were so biased I think they probably don't even walk on the grass in their front yard. But toward the end we were sucked in. Baylor basically played the last few OT's with all guards ("little people") because all their big guys fouled out, of course, and still somehow we pulled out the road victory. We were so excited about Baylor's incredible start in the Big 12 that we are actually going to make the trip to Waco on Saturday to watch them play OU. This is a big step for us because Erik is easily frustrated by Baylor mens sports and since we've been married we've been to a total of 1 1/2 football games and zero basketball games:( I am nervous, yet hopeful that the bears can continue their great start in Conference play. The least that can happen is we get some great pics of Jack by the bear pit and we get to eat some yummy Ninfas fajitas:) Erik claims Ninfas invented the fajita. Is that true?
Sic 'em bears!!!
Disclaimer: Baylor is my alma mater and I bleed burnt orange so anytime the Aggies lose it's a wonderful day in the Olson household. Sorry Aggie friends:) We still love you even if you are crazy! Just kidding. Kinda. I was recently convicted by Max Lucado when he spoke at our church. I was reminded that yes, even people who whoop and use Hullabaloo kanek kanek in their vocabulary are part of God's "whoever".
Sic 'em bears!!!
Disclaimer: Baylor is my alma mater and I bleed burnt orange so anytime the Aggies lose it's a wonderful day in the Olson household. Sorry Aggie friends:) We still love you even if you are crazy! Just kidding. Kinda. I was recently convicted by Max Lucado when he spoke at our church. I was reminded that yes, even people who whoop and use Hullabaloo kanek kanek in their vocabulary are part of God's "whoever".
2 comments:
Go Bears! That's fun that ya'll are going to Waco. I wanto go!!!!!
Go Bears! That's fun that ya'll are going to Waco. I wanto go!!!!!
Post a Comment