Tuesday, June 3, 2008

8 months old

I feel like I can't keep up with what Jack's doing by blogging a few times a week but I thought I would definitely share these cute photos. In our toddler class we are learning about training his actions and effective methods of correction for an 8 month old and this information could not have come fast enough as we have a very curious, fearless BOY on our hands!!!
He likes looking at himself in the big mirror in our room.
And apparently he really likes himself!
This is a picture of Jack feeding himself "big people" food! He ate this pasta after we fed him one jar of sweet potato/chicken and another jar of summer vegetables. He must have been hungry.
YIKES! This is why we had to lower the bed! Today while he was napping I heard his mobile music start playing and somehow he climbed up and twisted the mobile so it would play music....aghhhh!
He must have decided that he needed to read his Baby Bible after all the mischievious activity:)

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Hahaha. He's a go-getter!

Lora said...

HE IS TOO CUTE!