Monday, August 18, 2008

Action Jackson

making a break for the stairs
he just thought he escaped me!
In case you were wondering where our loyalty lies this football season.
Heading toward the kitchen during a timeout.
He must have been REALLY excited to go to church and see all his friends...

5 comments:

Lora said...

Love those smiles!

mrs. rains & family said...

he's so stinkin' cute! how's good ol' fay doing?

Lindsey said...

he's such a ham. so cute. i hope ya'll get to go tomorrow and that you have a wonderful trip!

Sarah said...

oh, I so hope you were able to go on your vacation. I keep watching the news and it doesn't look pretty! Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you guys. IF you did go, I hope it was wonderful.
God Bless
Sarah

Ashley said...

Love the Cowboys jersey, too cute!!