You probably know by the title of this post where this story is going....but I'll tell it anyway:) Tonight it was bathtime for Snack Pack and we put him in our bathtub because there's more room and he likes it better. I thought he was acting way too calm for bathtime so I looked down and there were 3 "floaters"!!! We've always heard that boys tend to do this on occasion but never did I really think that Jack would actually go #2 in my bathtub! It was so gross. I called Erik in to assist in the cleanup and the first thing he said was "Way to go, man, those are some good poops"!!! Jack was grinning from ear to ear like he'd done a great thing....yucky boys:) I wasn't sad that our camera is broken for this occasion.
The joys of boys.
8 comments:
Too funny!! You can laugh at me when it happens to me too :) I am sure my Eric would sadly have the same response as he already high fives Colin on his loud gases (from both ends).
Wow, this is SOOO much better than the tee-tee in the bathtub that I usually ignore!! Love it!! I've seen the bubbles go up but that's it!! Yay for our sweet boys!
oh my goodness! we haven't experienced that yet! emma has peed on jason in the shower, though! :-) i wonder why boys do it more than girls... maybe because girls are too dainty to poo in the tub? :-) we need another playdate soon!
The rest of us are thankful for your broken camera. My imagination will do fine, since I have raised 2 boys. Please spare the vivid details!
That's hilarious! You have to be sure to write this one down so you'll remind Jack about it during first dates!!
that is sooo stinkin funny! I love it!!
I've thrown away so many bath toys since that has happened to us with Jackson because I don't want to clean them. I just buy new ones;)So funny!
Blake did this for the first time a few weeks ago. I screamed when I saw "it" and I think I scared him to death. Justin had to come do the clean-up. Being prego and nauseous at the time was my "out." :)
Post a Comment