Oh how I long for the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Hurricane Fay
Normally I'm no Pete Delkus but I have been particularly interested in the weather this week because of course there's a tropical storm, soon to be hurricane Fay, headed right toward the coast of Florida. Oddly enough, we fly out on Wednesday to none other than FLORIDA for our first vacation as a family of 3. I'm wondering if this is actually going to happen given the storm's current trajectory. HOPEFULLY the storm passes quickly or changes its path but if not, we'll just have to improvise. Here are few pictures of where we are supposed to be later this week...we may have to settle for looking at pictures of the beach while floating in our neighborhood pool...uggghhhh...
Oh how I long for the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa



Oh how I long for the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh no! do you have insurance on your trip? usually, if it's because of weather, they'll let you come back another time. it looks heavenly... i hope y'all get to go! if not, i could always turn the sprinklers on in my backyard for you... i know, i know, not the same. but it's at least a close 2nd, right? :-)
We got caught in FL during a hurricane and had to evacuate one year. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT! If you do not have insurance, if there is a manadatory evacuation, they have to give you your money back.
What about that new resort out of Dallas I keep seeing advertised?
Oh no! I hope you all can still go! Those pictures look like so much fun!
Post a Comment