Thursday, November 13, 2008

16 week update

I had my 16 week appointment this past week with Dr. W (Jesus' great great nephew...can you tell I love my Doctor?) and everything went well. As many sonos as Dr. W does throughout the 40 wk period you'd think one of them would be at 16 weeks but we'll have to wait until next month for that "confirmation" if you will. Dr. W did tease us a little bit when he listened to the heartbeat by saying "hmm...fast like a GIRL" knowing full well that the perinatologist predicted BOY at an earlier appoinment:) We'll go in to Dr. A next month for our 20 week screen and find out 100% what this little baby is. What we know for sure is...this baby is a mover and shaker. I didn't feel Jack kick until closer to 20 weeks and I've been feeling this little one for over a week now! And this baby actually was kicking Dr. W during the appointment this week. We were reminded that in just a few short weeks we'll be half way done with this pregnancy already! Time flies when you have another little one to take care of! This is going fast! I'm not in maternity clothes yet but I feel like this baby will pop out anyday now! Here is the scene we we are anxiously awaiting in April!!!! By the way, have I ever mentioned I LOVED my C section??? It was WONDERFUL. I am so excited for this time around.


8 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I can't wait to find out for sure what you're having!! Please throw little baby boy tips my way!!

Brooks Family said...

I LOVE Dr. W!!! Thanks to you we had such a great doctor. I can't wait for your little prego tummy to pop out so I can touch it :-)

Lora said...

As I told Camille, whatever it is-it is and it will be a blessing!

Missy Rooney said...

You are soooo giving me the bug :) What an exciting time!! Glad your apt. went well.

Kendra said...

We're so excited for ya'll! Jack is going to be such a great big brother! Can't wait to find out if he'll have a little brother or a little sis.

Rogers Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. I didn't even realize you were pregnant. I went back to the blog that you announced it and I had read the one before it and the one after it, but I guess I missed that one. Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling good.

The Cobbs said...

Okay, Miss Skinny...you're not even wearing Maternity clothes yet! I was wearing them at 8 weeks with Caroline! Look forward to hearing the confirmation:)

The Wolfe Family said...

Did you just really type that. I didn't know that love and C-section could be used in the same sentence!!=) Saw your mom over Thanksgiving break and she told me you were preg. again. I thought WOW...I must get caught up on the blog!!:) Congrats!!!!