Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family, Food, and Football

It was another wonderful Thanksgiving in Parker, Tx at my Aunt Jill and Uncle Jody's house this year. We had originally planned on heading to Little Rock to Erik's aunt and uncle's house for Thanksgiving but given that I had been battling a cold/sinusitis/general congestion for a few weeks Erik decided it would best not to travel. Jill and Jody have so such a huge yard they have a pool and still enough room for the annuAdd Imageal family football game which is extremely intense. This year they even painted the blue cowboy star in the middle of the field not to mention the real goal posts they added last year. I wasn't able to be at full strength this year because of being sick and being 19 weeks pregnant but my competitive nature kicked in and I played a little:) Enjoy a few photos of our holiday.

action shot of the game
Jack loves playing in their huge yard! He's too young for the gator and the gocart so we brought his little fourwheeler to ride.

The (Semple) family. Every single person has brown hair except a few that married into the family...Jack definitely doesn't get his cute, light hair from my side of the family!


Family picture on the Cowboy star!







1 comment:

The McAdams' Family said...

I am amazed at your "athleticism" and you're half way through your pregnancy. I think my ankles were already swollen and they were getting ready to put my epidural in then;) Maybe my next pregnancy ?!? I need to start training now, so could you give me a few tips;)