Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A double ear infection later...

"Um yes, I'll have the #4... a double ear infection, a side of sore throat, amoxicillan to drink, and gooey eyes for dessert" YUCK.

After a looonnnggg weekend of Jack being the sickest he's ever been (double ear infection, 102 fever for 3 days, a sore throat, and gooey eyes) we have finally made it to TODAY:) Erik and I will find out some exciting news in just a few hours...more than anything we are praying that this little active baby is developing as he/she should. And of course in the process of the perinatologist doing all the measurements, we will confirm if Jack is going to have a little brother or a little sister. I must say 20 weeks goes by MUCH faster when you are preoccupied by a toddler. Am I really half way there? More news later...

3 comments:

Lora said...

Nothing worse than a sick baby! Hope Jack is recovering quickly!

mrs. rains & family said...

ok, a few things:

1. i'm SO glad jack is feeling better!
2. i can't WAIT to find out if baby olson #2 is a little prince or a little princess!
3. what are you doing up at 4:57 am???

jkear said...

You might try and EarCheck (www.earcheck.com) to assist in diagnosing and monitoring an ear infection. It is a great little tool; I used it last night and it works. If confirmed an ear infection so I gave her some Tylenol to sleep and then went to the doc this morning who confirmed it. No more unnecessary trips and co-pays. It is great peace of mind!