*please know I'm not entirely comfortable with my own belly pics but per so many requests I will put a few on throughout the pregnancy*

18 weeks
21 weeks
Jack thinks it's so FUNny to have just a diaper on before bathtime!
Erik thought it would funny to dress Jack in my old intramural jersey...and yes it is ripped from my last season of flag football!! The rip gave him a hole to put his left leg through:)
Jack and Mackenzie enjoying a lollipop together.
Loving on the "Baylor Santa". He calls Santa "Nanta" and then he says HO Ho ho, getting softer as he goes on...
Since I'm not going to have a daughter to do this with, I'm just going to start dressing up my boys in cute little clothes just for fun!

7 comments:
You are so little! Holy cow! You must be eating in moderation or something absurd like that...
:)
Jack looks adorable in his little GQ outfit.
I am a week behind you... have you seen my pictures!?!? :) I am a cow compared to you! :)
Madelyn LOVES yo gabba gabba - i think it is totally weird but she loves it!
oh jerica... you're SO cute!!!! i can't believe how tiny you are. and oh my gosh, i can't get over jack's outfit. so cute!
so... i won't tell erik, but it looks like you're not really needing those maternity jeans any time soon! ; ) hehe
Congratulations Jerica! I found your blog from Camille's! Jack is so cute! We are so excited for you!
Congrats on your newest addition, Jerica! We're BOTH due in April! I'm due April 8th with a little girl- my blogspot is http://javinsfamily.blogspot.com/
-Kathryn
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? you are TEENY!
Post a Comment