Our perinatologist confirmed his early prediction that Baby Olson #2 is, in fact, a BOY!!! Erik and I are very excited and I'm okay with being the only girl in my family:) Erik had to get back to work for a meeting after the perinatology appointment so I had to pick Jack up from MDO so he could go with me to see my regular doc. Dr. Wells was so excited to see Jack he let him sit on his lap and help him find his little brother's heartbeat. It was so cute. Once he found the heartbeat Jack said "Ohhh wow" (obviously one of his favorite expresssions)! Dr. Wells was pleased with the perinatology report and said that everything measured right on for 21 weeks and we are very thankful for that. Erik was SO very kind to remind me that when I was pregnant with Jack I gained the most weight between weeks 20 and 24...thanks honey...I guess his point being that this month we should expect this baby/my tummy to grow since this pregnancy has been identical to my experience with Jack. In expectation of this month's growth I went and looked at maternity jeans today so hopefully "Santa" will be so kind to pick up a few things for me!

11 comments:
congrats!!! What a great mommy of 2 you are going to be! :)
Oh boy :) A brother for Jack! That will be perfect! They will have so much fun growing up together.
Congratulations Olsons!
That is great...Jack will have someone to expense his energy onto besides you :)
Wow-- I can only imagine...isn't Jack 4 days older than Walker?
October 2 and October 6?
You go mama!
Lets see some more prego pics soon!
ejw
CONGRATS Jerica!!
Congrats!!! Jack will be a great big brother! He is precious.
YAY! A brother! How fun!
As I said when learning we were having our 3rd grandson, "We KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THESE BOYS!" and so do you!
SOOOO FUN!!!! I love that he said "oh wow" - adorable!!!
Congrats!! They will have so much fun together!
yay! so happy for you guys! :)
Oh wow! I didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats! Go Team go!!
Post a Comment