Saturday, July 11, 2009

Conversation with Jack


Since most (all) of you do not see us on a daily basis I thought I would post some of the conversations that I have with Jack. He is such a hoot.


Mom: "Jack, where do you want to go today?"
Jack: "Church school" (mother's day out)

Mom: "No, it's Friday...there is no school today. Where do you want to eat lunch today, Jack?"
Jack: "CHIKILAAA" (Chick fil a)
Mom: "What do you want from Chick fil a?"
Jack: "Lemnade (lemonade), french fries, and chinuggeths (chicken nuggets)."

Mom: "Jack, who's your girlfriend?"
Jack: *yelling* "HOT MAMA" (don't know who might have taught him that...)

Mom: "What's your name?"
Jack: "Jack Olllthon" (Jack Olson)
Mom: "Okay Jack let's change your diaper."
Jack: "Ohhhh shew weeeee"
Mom: "Oh my gosh...gross"
Jack: "HOLY COW"
He's very dramatic and is able to put that drama into words. It's entertaining and at the same time challenging because he repeats E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.




1 comment:

mrs. rains & family said...

hehe... this made me smile. we miss you guys so much. can we talk soon, please?! :)