Some of you that I have talked to since moving to OK know that it is QUITE and adjustment from Dallas. There aren't a milliong things to do on every corner like the metroplex so we've been having LOTS of family time at home. I am having a bit of hard time adjusting but I'm trying my hardest to find things around the house to do...here are some pictures of our time at home...

Yes it is 100 degrees outside but hey, kids love smores in any weather right?


Jack loves to be in "costume" around the house...this costume is part of his "Sherriff Jack" costume. And yes, he wore that to the grocery store yesterday which was also a family outing. Erik never goes to the grocery store with me but here in OK it is a family affair!!

Are my kisses really that bad, son?

We make the occasional run to Sonic for a slush and a diet coke. I caught Jack drinking my diet coke with his grape slush in his car cup holder just in case the diet coke ran out. The last thing he needs is something 'diet'!!! He needs to be eating fat capsules or something...

Jacob just practicing his sic em bears...homecoming will be here before we know it!

Nebraska roots. Like father like son.

I walked outside to find Jack stealing Erik's Dr. Pepper while he was hitting golf balls.
1 comment:
I love reading your blog! I laugh every time. Your family is just too cute;)
Post a Comment