Sunday, December 19, 2010

Story.of.my.life.....in Oklahoma...

This is just starting to get funny. I think I've experienced more strange things since moving to Oklahoma than most people experience in a LIFETIME. Mostly with strange weather patterns but other stuff too. This story is in the 'other weird stuff' category. Remember how my debit card was stolen at Chickfila the SAME day as I found myself jogging right through a police drug raid back in the beginning of the year? Ugh. I know this is getting very redundant...but...yesterday a guy straight up stole my iphone4 from a major department store... and after realizing my phone was stolen I went to the store manager and she let me watch him do it via the store's security cameras. Jack set the phone down beside him after finishing a game...minutes later...the guy walks up, snatches the phone, and puts it in his coat pocket and proceeded to hurry out the door! What a fun 650$ BEATING. Ugh. Thank the Lord for a patient husband and a perspective that our joy does not come from 'people or things' but only from the Lord. Not going to let that guy steal my CHRISTmas joy.

No comments: