Now that we've been here in Edmond for 1.5 years (but who's counting right?) I thought I would update on what's going on in our world. Erik still loves his job and is doing well in school. He is officially half way done with his MBA!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! His graduation date is mid-August and up until this point his has managed a 4.0 which I am so proud of considering he is juggling a family, a full time job, getting his CFP, and completing his MBA. So with all that on his plate, we were thrown a bit of a curve ball health-wise. Erik has been having some trouble digesting fatty meals (like pizza, fried food, etc) for the last couple of years and the doctor he went to said he thought it was Erik's gallbladder being overactive. Ugh. So we've been trying to watch what he eats and manage it that way but lately these attacks have been causing severe abdominal pain so we scheduled an appointment with a gastroenterologist and Erik had his first endoscopy last week. The doctor found a small hernia and tested a few other things but now we have to have his gallbladder tested. We hope to get surgery scheduled and get the issue resolved soon so we can be confident in what he eats....my 6 foot 4 inch 185 lb husband does not need to lose any more weight!!!
Did I mention Erik is halfway done with his MBA???? I'm not excited or anything:) :) :) :) :) That is LESS than a year away!!!!

After his endoscopy when he was coming out of sedation he talked NONSTOP about the stock market, politics, the CEO of GM, and World War II. I've never been so bored. I married a nerd:) And I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment