We had a FUN few days celebrating Valentine's Day this year. Erik had class on Valentine's Day so we celebrated as a family by going out to dinner on Saturday night. The boys' parties at school were postponed to Tuesday after Vday because of the weather. Erik and I will have to wait and celebrate Valentine's Day together when we head to Scottsdale next weekend because he so busy with school right now.
checking out their treats for their friends

Jack and his AWESOME AWESOME teacher, Miss Kristin:)

Jack and his buddy, Eli.

Jack and his friend, Lili:)
Jack took a picture of us!

My precious boy!
Being cute together:)


I put an oreo cake ball in their friends' treat bags. Thanks to my good friend, Lindsay, for having this great idea!


The salty/sweet treats I brought for Jack's class.
Checking out their gifts on Vday morning:)



And now the candy/cookies/sugar must go....my boys may never go to bed tonight....SUGAR HIGH:)
No comments:
Post a Comment