Baby boy #2 definitely is making his presence known to the outside world now! The only problem is we STILL do not have a name...I've debated if I should ask for "help" on the blog and we're getting so desperate I think I'm going to throw a few things out there. First off, we love the name John Parker. BUT (and there are so many 'buts') can you have a Jack and a John even if we call him John Parker? We are also thinking of Jonathan Parker and calling him Jon Parker but then there are lots of spelling issues/other issues like confusing our poor son as to what his name is and what people should call him. Or we could avoid that whole thing all together and name him Jace Andrew BUT would he have to explain that his name isn't 'Chase' his entire life? We have pretty traditional/conservative taste so anyone want to suggest some good names that start with a "J"?
13 comments:
I love John Parker... then he could go by JP when he gets older, which is totally hip! I also like Josh and Jake! You look fabulous... hard to believe you are already 26 weeks! Not much longer!
jonah? joseph? joshua? james? by the way you look so great!
ok, so i'm feeling a little better about myself, now. :)
Jerica... you look beautiful! John Parker is perfect! And I don't think you should worry about having a Jack and a John! I love it! My husband's name is John and we plan on naming our baby boy Jack.
As far as other J names... Jude, Jacob, James, Joseph(another name we plan to use in the future IF we are blessed with another boy).
Love the name Jake :) or Jared or Jason or Jed... good luck deciding!
I went to school with a Jace and no one was ever confused, that I know of! I like John Parker, too! Very cute.
That was actually me that posted...I didn't realize my mom hadn't signed out yet.
ok, so first, you're too cute! are those your new jeans?
i really like jonathan parker/jon parker, then being jp. one of our best friends is jonathan/jon, and i don't think he's ever had any issues. if he says jonathan... no one really ever spells that any other way. and i had to go through life explaining that my name "sara" has no "h" on the end... and i've survived! :)
i also like jacob/jake and joshua/josh and jonah. jace is great too, though.
dangit. i'm no help at all. :(
i LOVE the name john parker...so cute!!!! i also think jace is a cool name. i knew someone named jace, but it was spelt jase and i never thought of chase!
i am not much help, but i love those names!!!
What about Judah? one of my favorite J names!
You are too cute!! Love the names Jace and John Parker! They would both fit well with Jack.
Both J names you like are great! Everyone is saying that, but it is true! No one will confuse Jack and JP or Jack and Jace. I knew a Jace too and like that name bc it is a little unique. hmmm? Of course I like double names a lot too, like Anna Lou!
If John Parker doesn't work out, what about Jude or Judah? Or Judah, with Jude for short? I think Jude Olsen sounds good. Also, how about James, Joel, Joseph, or Jesse?
Post a Comment