Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Yellow"

Jack is quite the talker and he's very eager to learn how to say everything. We've been pointing out colors lately and his favorite is YELLOW. At his 15 month appointment Dr. G came in with a yellow paper on his clipboard and Jack immediately yelled "YELLOW" so he earned an A+ in his development for the day:) His weight has pretty much tapered off at the 10th % and his height is still steadily growing at the 80th % (32 inches). Since his favorite foods are lettuce, blueberries, and broccoli (no joke) I was excited that he weighed in at a whopping 21.5 lbs! Dr. G said he'll just be the tall, skinny kid to which I replied "have you seen his dad"?? I think the fattest thing on Erik's body are his knee caps!!! We wouldn't be opposed to baby boy #2 being our little chunker with plenty of stuff to squeeeeeze!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

such a smartie! a teacher's pride and joy!