Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I Jack"

There is so much to update on Jack mainly in the area of vocabulary. He tries to say every word he hears. He will now introduce himself, shake your hand and say "I Jack". Sometimes he gets confused and says "I Josh" but we're working on that:) I picked him up from mother's day out yesterday and the first thing his teachers said to me was "you have a real chatterbox on your hands"! Yes, thank you. We know:) A few words we hear a lot are: wa wa (water), outside, socks off, shoes off, nana (which means several things but most of the time it means he wants a banana), and also he will tell me when he goes #2 by bringing me a diaper and saying "poopoo"...oh my... but his favorite word of all right now besides "wow" would be DOG! He loves dogs...we should probably get him one soon. Enjoy some pictures!

He figured out how to play t ball!
Woops, I crashed into the house because I'm not good at steering my 4wheeler yet!

Practicing being a two sport athlete I suppose...


He loves wearing my running headband like Rambo



Mackenzie came over to play! I LOVE this picture:) I'm sure someday they will, too.

Jack taking a quick breather at Willow Bend. His friend Blake is probably wondering what he's doing on his toy!

Baby Harry Potter! In the evenings, usually after we get his pajamas on, he will bring us a tie and some nice shoes and want to put both of them on with his pj's. I guess he sees Erik wear a tie everyday so he wants to do the same thing. This time we went ahead and added Erik's glasses and he looks like a little baby bookworm:)
Buddies! They are doing so well at sharing their toys with each other! Don't you LOVE Mackenzie's little argyle 'baby legs'? I'll have to live vicariously through Lindsay on that one because I doubt Erik will let me buy 'baby legs' for either of our sons!!!!

This is Erik and his friend Dustin watching the Nebraska bowl game with Jack. This is what it looked like everytime they scored!








8 comments:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

I love the picture of the boys cheering for the game... that is Justin's dream! I am sure we'll be trying to get Caden to cheer on our boys tonight! Cute post!

Lora said...

Great pics! Jack is really cute!

Sarah said...

Wow, you totally have a little Erik! He looks just like him with the tie and glasses on. How cute. And you totally need to put some pics of how your pregnancy is progressing, I'm sure you're starting to show.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh my stars...he is so cute!!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! Love the new pics, he's getting so big!

jaymie said...

i love keeping up with you....jack is so cute!! maybe we'll actually see each other in real life sometime in Paris!

S, J, B, & S said...

hey jack - it was so fun hanging out last week! maybe we could set up a saturday morning flag football game soon? i have a feeling we are going to need to get out of the house when our baby brothers come ...
your bud blake

Jeff and Steph said...

Funny story about "I Jack!" Jeff and I were teaching our 2 year old class when we were at the indoor playground w/ our kids. We saw Jack roll up in the big stroller and stop in front of his class room facing the playground.

I walked up to him admiring his tie and shoes (we have to get Braeden some of those...too cute!). Jeff saw him and called out his name, "Jack!" Jack yells back, "I Jack!" We got a good laugh out of that!

Stephanie