We had a great Easter weekend this year celebrating our Risen Lord. Jack had the cutest little lisp when he pronounced Easter...he would say "Eather"! We were constantly telling Jack that 'Jesus is Alive' and it was fun to hear him say "Jesus awive":) Jack had a busy weekend of birthday parties and family time. Since I can't travel we had some family come over to our house for lunch which meant that I got to be the 9 month pregnant hostess! I probably overdid it and landed myself in my doctor's office today to make sure everything is good and so far we are still on for Monday, the 20th!
Here are some pictures from our weekend! And YES---Jack has a busted lip. He was playing on a riding toy in our driveway and flew over the steering wheel onto his face. We thought he broke his nose but his lip ended up getting the worst of it! And he only cried because I made him come inside to clean up his lip and wouldn't let him back outside for a few minutes! After one broken arm a busted lip and bruised nose doesn't seem that bad....at least there's no cast!










5 comments:
Eather....awww that's cute! Hope you are feeling well!
Love all the pictures!! I can't believe you are getting so close! Praying for you, girl!
So cute, love his Easter outfit! You looked great at church, hot Mama! Praying for you this last week & that all goes smoothly on the 20th!!
hi Olsen family! Found your blog - love the blogging world, so much fun. just looked at it for the first time in a while and saw that you are due with baby number 2 soon! If he/she is born on the 20th we will have the same birthday! it's a good one!! good luck with everything!
I know how competitive the 2 of you are...but look at the size of that Easter basket!! Ha ha!
Post a Comment