YAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the lil man! We'll be praying for y'all!
yay! please let us know when baby jacob arrives! we're praying for you and thinking of you! :) love you guys!p.s. emma is jealous! she wants to be a big sister. :)
Oh, I will so be praying for you guys tomorrow. I can only imagine the excitement you are feeling. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby and of Jack holding his little brother.
Congratulations...sending prayers your way for a smooth delivery and amazing day welcoming Jacob!The Dotson's
Praying for you!! Can't wait to meet little Jacob!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the lil man! We'll be praying for y'all!
yay! please let us know when baby jacob arrives! we're praying for you and thinking of you! :)
love you guys!
p.s. emma is jealous! she wants to be a big sister. :)
Oh, I will so be praying for you guys tomorrow. I can only imagine the excitement you are feeling. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby and of Jack holding his little brother.
Congratulations...sending prayers your way for a smooth delivery and amazing day welcoming Jacob!
The Dotson's
Praying for you!! Can't wait to meet little Jacob!
Post a Comment