Thursday, September 10, 2009

activities

Jack has started MDO back up now on tues/thurs and today was his first day to wear big boy underwear to school....I packed lots of extra clothes just in case! We have been going to the park, doing wednesday morning bible study for moms, and househunting. Things are picking up ever so slightly but I am still having a hard time adjusting. I'm praying I get a routine going soon. In the meantime, we are just enjoying our wonderful boys! Some of you have asked if Jack has a shy bone in his body...absolutely not!!! His vocabulary is "colorful" and he will talk to people, bicycles, grass, walls, whoever/whatever will listen.
update: Jack had no accidents at school today!
so happy to be going to the park


Jack loves going to the bookstore on the first floor of Erik's office building. It has the best kids area.
blurry picture at the park. I am so excited to finally have a child old enough to play on the play structures without me having to climb everything with him!

still happy...notice a trend with this kid??

brothers. both already annoyed with my picture taking.








1 comment:

Lindsay said...

they are too cute!