Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let the packing begin...again!

I am so excited to share that we finally found the house for us. We first looked at this house almost 2 months ago and I knew since the beginning it was the house for us...Erik, on the other hand, had to let it grow on him. Since we built our first house Erik had a hard time adjusting to the older features of this house such as the intercom/speaker system throughout the house (which I can't wait to use), the laundry chute (Lord help us), and the central vac.. to list a few.
I, on the other hand, think of all the houses we looked at it is the most practical for our family. In our old house, the game/play room was upstairs and my kiddos aren't old enough to play unsupervised so I had to be up there with them all the time. This house has the kitchen sink looking right into the den/play room and the only thing upstairs are the boys rooms, guest room, and bathroom. We are so excited. Pray the inspection goes well tomorrow. We are supposed to close by the end of October.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! I hope it everthing goes smooth.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

YAY! What is a central vac?

Kendra said...

How exciting! Looks like a beautiful home!

Ashley Hall said...

Awesome! That's great news!!