Wednesday, September 23, 2009

news.

We might have some good news to share regarding the house hunt but we don't want to jinx anything so we'll wait to post details on that! But, I will say the thought of unpacking boxes and actually getting to use all our furniture sounds greeeaaatttt.
Anyway, a couple of weeks ago my brother and his girlfriend came to visit us. Since we moved Jack doesn't see them as often so it was nice for Jack to see 'Jeremycourt'...yes he combines their names as one collective person. Hope they never break up because Jeremy will forever be 'Jeremycourt' and I'm sure any future girlfriend wouldn't like that too much:) And I have to add that Courtney is a Chi Omega at Baylor so technically we're already sisters aww... hahaha cheeeesy much?



2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Come sisters, come sisters and let us join hands!

I hope the house deal goes through!

Janae Gibson said...

Keeps us posted on the house!