Monday, September 7, 2009

Potty Training

thomas the train underwear
I've heard that if you put cheerios or fruit loops in the potty it helps boys with their...ugh..."aim"...kind of a gross picture but I had to document his first time to tee tee like a big boy:)

loving the boxer briefs


Probably should have done this before now because Jack has been telling me when goes tee tee and poo poo in his diaper for a while now but I've been putting it off...so yesterday we put underwear on Jack and told him he would get one m&m for going in the potty. He had a great start. Yesterday he went potty 4 times and had 2 accidents. Today he had gone potty once and had no accidents. The funny thing is everytime Erik or I have to go to the bathroom Jack wants us to have m&m's as well:)

::::::UPDATE:::::
day 2 of potty training=8 successes 1 accident
this is going much better than expected.








2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow!! I am impressed and jealous :)

Missy Rooney said...

sorry Im on my mother in laws computer, it's Missy :)