Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Conversations with Jack

We were eating dinner the other night and all the sudden Jack (our TWO year old) says:
"May I be excused?"
we let him leave the table because of the polite way he asked ;)

The other day we asked Jack who made the stars. He said "mom and Jesus"! ha.

He was sick last week so instead of putting him in the church nursery we decided to take him to the service on Sunday. He kept saying "I go to the nervice (service) and sing songs and pway (pray) and I not yell in the nervice".

We had a babysitter come over and Jack told her "daddy and mommy go on a hot date"!

And the last thing....the mailman came to the door to deliver a package and Jack (pantsless) runs to the door and says:
"Hi mailman. I Jack Thomas Olson. How are ya? I good. I like your truck, mailman. Thank you mailman!!"

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You invented the stars! I love it. He is funny

the garrett family said...

oh sweet jack!