Sunday, January 3, 2010

Growing boys.

I can't believe Jack has all of the sudden turned into this handsome little man who has actual conversations with me. I really can't believe that after 8 months of 'laying low'...Jacob has rolled over, crawled, started standing, started clapping, said mama and baba, and gotten his first 2 teeth!
Jack is looking very grown up these days.


Sweet baby Jacob.


Totally unprompted. We turned around to find Jack doing this at a restaurant. Just an occupational hazard of raising boys.

I went to throw away a dirty diaper and I hear Jack say "Mom look what I did to Jacob"!




6 comments:

Amanda McD said...

He's so big! And I love the nose fries. Fabulous.

Lindsay said...

the fries in the nose are too cute!

She McCord said...

i love that jack put his baby brother in the shopping cart! too funny!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

HA! Funny nose fries!

mrs. rains & family said...

oh my goodness... jacob's face in the grocery cart is CLASSIC! :)

i LOVE this post! :) miss you guys!

and jack IS so grown up!

Janae Gibson said...

so funny-i hope we are blessed w at least one boy one day--they look like so much fun!!!!!