Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Momma's.Boys.

Today after a mere 10 minutes of cardio at the gym, I hear "paging Jerica Olson to the Kids Club" about 3 times over the loud speaker. As I get closer I hear Jack crying "I want my mommy" and Jacob crying "mamamamama". Seriously boys? We'll work on this hopefully in time for them to go away to college without me:)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they go to the church nursery or MDO? Boys love their mamas huh?
Sorry you didn't get any me time.
Better luck next time!
ejw

Katie and Justin Cox said...

Sweet boys! I know it was probably NOT what you wanted to happen, but doesn't it kind of make you all warm and fuzzy inside?! They love their Momma!!

Janae Gibson said...

so cute! i cant wait till that happens to me-but jae beth will prob just want her daddy!