Monday, February 8, 2010

Same song different verse


I'm sitting here in Alaska, I mean Oklahoma, watching the thickest, heaviest, biggest snow of my life fall to the ground...AGAIN. 2-3 inches fell in less than an hour. And still falling. One more day of no driving. Probably no school for Jack tomorrow. No playing outside for a while. This is starting to become a familiar situation here in Alaska, I mean Oklahoma. A 4 wheel drive vehicle must be in our immediate future. Where is the Taco Diner patio when you need it???






2 comments:

Ashley Hall said...

OH man! It's beautiful, but what a pain! It's so cold here right now too, but not like that! Hope it clears soon so you can get those little men outside! Miss yall!

Janae Gibson said...

Wow--Jerica!! You guys get so much snow--remember when we would DREAM of snow in Paris,TX! I am sorry you guys are stuck indoors! You should ask Dan's parents what to do indoors for fun--they just had 18 inches this weekend and are suppose to get 6 more!